1. proxy vote
رای به نمایندگی از سوی شخص دیگر
2. You may appoint a proxy to vote for you.
3. We enclose a form of proxy for use at the Annual General Meeting.
4. My brother's voting for me by proxy in the club elections.
5. You can vote either in person or by proxy .
6. Husbands are discouraged from voting as proxy for their wives.
7. He made his wife his proxy.
8. Those not attending the meeting may vote by proxy.
9. They were like proxy parents to me.
10. Your proxy may attend the meeting if you are unable to attend.
11. She is acting as proxy for her husband.
12. Your proxy will need to sign the form on your behalf.
13. A proxy is some one who votes at the polling station for you.
14. Proxy consent, decision making on another's behalf, is well known to the law.
15. The proxy might be efficient when the market portfolio is inefficient.