1. Prudence is a rich ugly old maid courted by Incapacity.
2. An ounce of prudence is worth a pound of gold.
3. One can rely on the prudence of his decisions.
4. The firm was commended for its financial prudence.
5. A lack of prudence may lead to financial problems.
6. Maybe you'll exercise a little more financial prudence next time.
7. Britain has warned travellers to exercise prudence and care.
8. He is prudence personified.
9. Dear Prudence would dictate staying put and waiting for air to come and retrieve him.
10. Simeon's prudence in leaving Jerusalem was fully justified.
11. A wealthy partner risks money on the prudence of less affluent partners.
12. Sixthly, the role of prudence in constraining the activities of states especially when there was a perceived balance of power.
13. Third, as a policy matter, normal prudence suggests that some minimum level of cash on hand should be maintained.
14. An old maid, perhaps, but what had Prudence accomplished to get rich?
15. Prudence, common sense and wisdom make a better life. Dr T. P. Chia