1. Life is a palette, you put colors on it. Let your past make you better, not bitter.
2. David Fincher paints from a palette consisting almost exclusively of grey and mud brown.
3. He picked his brushes and palette.
4. Matisse's palette typically consists of bright blues, greens and oranges.
5. Greens and browns are typical of Ribera's palette.
6. The palette knife marks, the smooth slabs of even colour neutralise any notions of the personal autograph.
7. BEACH-COMBER Enliven an autumn palette with shades of citrus and spice, then indulge yourself in cashmere.
8. Edges can be scraped, scored with a palette knife.
9. Turn over each slice with a palette knife and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
10. More muted in palette than Adam's recent work, they have yet the same characteristic richness of evocation.
11. The range of the artist's palette widened to include cobalt blue, ultramarine, chrome yellow and viridian green.
12. So using the default palette as the basis it is time for change.
13. Luckily using macros and the customisable icon palette you can tailor Ami Pro 0 to your way of working.
14. Look at the right side where the colour palette is displayed.