1. "more haste, less speed" is a well-known paradox
((عجلهی بیشتر - سرعت کمتر)) ناسازهی معروفی است.
2. " i am not so rich as to buy cheap things " is a paradox
آنقدر پولدار نیستم که چیزهای ارزان بخرم یک ناسازه است.
3. It's a paradox that in such a rich country there can be so much poverty.
4. It is a curious paradox that professional comedians often have unhappy personal lives.
5. The paradox is that the region's most dynamic economies have the most primitive financial systems.
6. He was a paradox—a loner who loved to chat to strangers.
7. It's a work full of paradox and ambiguity.
8. Although strictly illogical, Martin's interpretation of this paradox seems the best.
9. It is a paradox that in such a rich country there should be so many poor people.
10. The paradox of earth is that it cradles life and then entombs life.
11. 'More haste, less speed' is a well-known paradox.
12. The paradox about time is that it seems to go faster as we become older and less active.
13. The paradox is that fishermen would catch more fish if they fished less.
14. Paradox and irony are characteristics of her style.