• equidistant at all points; corresponding, similar
• be equal, be equivalent; correspond, be similar, be analogous
• equidistant, aligned, even, equal; analogous, similar
• a parallel is something that is very similar to something else, but exists or happens in a different place or at a different time.
• if there are parallels between two things, they are similar in some ways.
• if something parallels something else, it is as good as that thing, or it is similar to it.
• a parallel event or situation is one that happens at the same time as another, or one that is similar to another.
• if two lines or two long objects are parallel, they are the same distance apart all along their length.
• gymnastics instrument which is composed of two parallel wooden beams
• computer that can simultaneously perform logical and mathematical operations
• parallel working, working in multi-tasking mode
• simultaneous development of similar evolutionary traits among unrelated organisms
• connection between communications devices which transfers one complete word of information at a time
• list of stocks of small companies whose trade rate is low
• movement that is in exactly the same direction; corresponding motion
• point of connection within a computer to that enables it to read and transfer large sections of information
parallel printer• printer with a regu ...