1. A blackbird flew down and perched on the parapet outside his window.
2. They chucked the peach stones over the parapet so that peach trees would grow in the garden next year and surprise everyone.
3. I think he went on to the parapet and the tocsin was sounded to make him run.
4. We must have been very visible upon the parapet.
5. Pinnacles were added above the parapet level.
6. Then a stone parapet and bright white globes on poles like giant pearl hat-pins.
7. I stood on the parapet, looking out over the town of Swindon, willing myself to feel less disembodied.
8. Which has a flat roof behind a parapet so you can't see it from the street.
9. Mowbray hurried along the parapet. In the dark he would not see the obstacle.
10. Guns were run up close to the parapet, and double charges of canister played their part in the bloody work.
11. Pigeons there on the parapet opposite, squabbling, jostling for position.
12. Some sparrows invaded that privacy, crossing from parapet rail to chair to flower tub.
13. He was not prepared to put his head above the parapet and say what he really thought .
14. If only Mr Brooke were to stick his head above the parapet he would soon realise that fact.