1. paraphrase this difficult philosophical essay into simple english
این مقالهی دشوار فلسفی رابه انگلیسی ساده بنویسید.
2. to paraphrase a poem into prose
شعری را به صورت نثر پرانگاشت کردن
3. she did a poetic paraphrase of reagan's speech
نطق ریگان را به شعر درآورد.
4. Parents, to paraphrase Philip Larkin, can seriously damage your health.
5. She gave us a paraphrase of that film.
6. She gave us a quick paraphrase of what had been said.
7. To paraphrase Finkelstein, mathematics is a language, like English.
8. Consider the death of Amtrak, to paraphrase Mark Twain, to be greatly exaggerated.
9. This paraphrase of Paul's words in Ephesians 4:26 guaranteed they not only resolved conflicts but also gave and received forgiveness.
10. To paraphrase Jefferson, that means every citizen should receive those services and be capable of using them.
11. As a result, my Paraphrase is a ten-minute composition for eight wind players which follows the outline of the opera plot.
12. The discovery that Diodorvs V contained a paraphrase of the same basic text gave an altogether different dimension to Posidonius' work.
13. The most obvious difference between quotation and paraphrase in these examples is the punctuation which separates a quotation from the surrounding material.
14. A paraphrase usually substantially changes the language of the original, because all that matters is that the idea is conveyed.