1. What is lacking is an insight into the particularity of our societal system.
2. But this actual universe is a universe of particularity and consciously apprehended uniqueness.
3. But the particularity, as Shakespeare formulates it, also creates intimacy.
4. Gilligan recognizes, but does not theorize, the cultural particularity of her work.
5. This concrete universal unites universality and particularity and asserts the primacy of experience.
6. Because of the particularity of its nature, the workers whose jobs interment enjoy low prestige.
7. As the particularity of the index, it must be restricted by the development of the economy and the urbanize level.
8. The particularity of rang test bring the diversification and uncertainty in function requirement of telemetry data transmission software.
9. As an art community, they have their own particularity and subsistent significance.
10. First, China is China and has its own particularity.
11. It is endowed with those characteristics such as particularity, diversity, rareness and culture.
12. There is particularity and complexity to treat blepharochalasis in middle-aged and aged patients according to physiological characteristics of them.
13. Because of the weightiness and particularity of governmental information, the progress of the national and social informatization is determined by the standard of government informatization .
14. Then this paper discusses particularity of multipath effect of laser.