• departure; separation; death; path, track
• separating; dividing; of parting, of a departure
• parting is the act or process of leaving a particular person or place.
• the parting in someone's hair is the line along their head where their hair has been combed in different directions.
• gift given upon departure, gift received when leaving
• last word, last thing said before leaving
parting of the ways
• crossroads, point where each must go his separate way
• a parting shot is a remark, usually an unpleasant one, that you make at the end of a conversation, just before leaving.
• strip used to divide, long and thin object or area used as a partition
• words said when departing, farewell words
• separation of the hair in the center
• separating the hair on the side
• reaching a time when a decision must be made