1. Thankfully, I managed to pay off all my debts before we got married.
2. He has a huge overdraft to pay off.
3. I need to pay off all my debts before I leave the country.
4. He managed to pay off his debts in two years.
5. He is accused of misappropriating $30 000 to pay off gambling debts.
6. Robin decided to remortgage his house to pay off his debts.
7. The investor believes that his investment will pay off handsomely soon.
8. No bank could ever pay off its creditors if they all demanded their money at once.
9. He had to borrow money to pay off his gambling debts.
10. He had struggled to pay off creditors but couldn't fend them off any longer.
11. Next he undertook to pay off the debts.
12. He had to realize all his assets to pay off his debts.
13. He had enough money to pay off his father's outstanding debts.
14. I'll pay off all my debts first.
15. The tenants agreed to pay off the arrears in instalments.