صفت ( adjective )
• (1) تعریف: free from mistakes or defects; flawless.
• مترادف: accurate, faultless, flawless, immaculate, impeccable, true
• متضاد: broken, defective, imperfect
• مشابه: absolute, clean, clear, consummate, correct, exact, ideal, precise, thorough, unerring
- Her performance in the first round was perfect.
- I want this dinner party to be perfect.
• (2) تعریف: exactly conforming to the type indicated.
• مترادف: correct, exact, precise
• مشابه: accurate, careful, ideal, rigorous, scrupulous, strict
- a perfect cube
• (3) تعریف: absolute or complete.
• مترادف: absolute, complete, consummate, out-and-out, sheer, thorough, total, unmitigated, utter
• مشابه: arrant, plumb, pure, regular, strict
- I must be a perfect fool!
- Out on the lake that day, there was perfect stillness.
- His performance received a perfect ten.
• (4) تعریف: completely enjoyable or fulfilling.
• مترادف: best, ideal
• مشابه: greatest, ultimate
- Catching two beautiful bass made it a perfect fishing trip.
• (5) تعریف: in grammar, denoting a verb tense or aspect that indicates that an action or state is completed, as in "They have arrived" or "We had parted." (Cf. progressive.)
اسم ( noun )
• : تعریف: in grammar, a verb tense indicating a completed action or condition, such as past perfect.
• مشابه: future perfect, past perfect, present perfect
فعل گذرا ( transitive verb )
حالات: perfects, perfecting, perfected
مشتقات: perfectness (n.)
• : تعریف: to bring to, or nearer to, perfection or completion.
• مترادف: achieve, carry out, crown, develop, round out
• مشابه: accomplish, cap, close, complement, complete, conclude, evolve, finalize, finish, fulfill, mature, polish
- Practice has perfected her drawing skills.