1. hardship perfected his character
مرارت شخصیت او را کامل کرد.
2. We perfected a hand-signal system so that he could keep me informed of hazards.
3. The army had perfected the use of terror as a means of controlling the population.
4. They have perfected the art of winemaking.
5. Luke perfected his cooking skills after he got married.
6. But in dozens of interviews he has perfected his eccentric act, which seems to amuse him.
7. So they have perfected the technique of doorstep delivery, using women instead of men to provide the needed counseling.
8. Edison perfected and patented everything from the first phonograph player in 1877 to the first practical light bulb in 187
9. They have perfected strategies for learning from their community environment.
10. Nancy Reagan perfected the art of the adoring smile.
11. This technique was perfected by the Ancient Egyptians.
12. A clinic has perfected a ￡500 technique to help make them fathers again.
13. The Arsenal machine had been perfected, and the 1930 Cup triumph was to usher in a glorious future.
14. Ferreting has been perfected to the point where it does a thorough job.