1. reserves are not permanently ready for action but can be used in emergencies
قوای ذخیره دایما آمادهی عمل نیستند ولی میتوان در موارد ناگه اضطراری از آنها استفاده کرد.
2. she decided to stay in shiraz permanently
او تصمیم گرفت که در شیراز ماندگار شود.
3. Male workers were made permanently sterile by this pesticide.
4. Radiotherapy has left her permanently sterile.
5. It is not fair for him to be permanently unfriendly to someone who has hurt him.
6. The mountain villages seem to be permanently shrouded in mist.
7. The ship is now permanently moored on the Thames in London.
8. His reputation was permanently tainted by the financial scandal.
9. Carter was permanently disabled in the war.
10. The fires are likely to permanently deforest the land.
11. The accident left him permanently disabled.
12. Smoking is likely to damage your health permanently.
13. Three reconnaissance aircraft are permanently on patrol.
14. She had decided to settle permanently in France.