• local notices, local announcements; newspaper notice or news item about a particular person
• individual, of or for a particular person; private
• a personal opinion, quality, or thing belongs or relates to a particular person.
• if you give something your personal attention, you deal with it yourself rather than letting someone else deal with it.
• personal matters relate to your feelings, relationships, and health.
• personal comments refer to someone's appearance or character in an offensive way.
• personal exploitation; personal maltreatment
• person who provides individual advice and guidance
• (military) welfare, well-being of soldiers
personal affairs officer
• military officer which handles soldiers' personal problems, welfare officer
• personal request, private request
• property which owned by an individual person, private property
• a personal assistant is a person who does secretarial and administrative work for someone.
• items that belong to a single person
• highest achievement that an individual has ever obtained
• personal financial guarantee
• amount of money needed to cover one's own expenses
• attractiveness, magnetism ...