1. Police are looking for a sex pest who is frightening late-night travellers.
2. That child is an absolute pest he keeps ringing the doorbell and then running away!
3. That disobedient boy is a pest.
4. The pest control officer put bowls of rat poison in the attic.
5. Put that back, you little pest!
6. Natural methods of pest control are now taking the place of chemicals.
7. That child is being a real pest.
8. The local Rentokil pest control branch were contacted to see if they could help.
9. Destroying one pest leaves a vacuum that will be filled by something else.
10. They say a pest control campaign is needed to stop a squirrel population explosion.
11. A fundamental precaution against both pest and disease problems is keeping the garden clean and tidy.
12. He thought it was a phone pest until police collared the culprit with a phone tap.
13. The house longhorn beetle is another insect pest which seems to be confined to parts of Hampshire and south-west Surrey.
14. During the war, peregrines were declared a pest because they used to attack carrier pigeons and prevent messages reaching their destination.