1. There could be a sudden breakthrough in nuclear fusion or the cost equation of photo-electric energy.
2. And anyway they could probably design a system based on the photo-electric cell.
3. The new ore-sorter has over 1000 photoelectric cells to scan rocks at a rate of 500 per second.
4. Electrical and photoelectric properties of thin films.
5. The photoelectric characteristics show that it has excellent sensitivity of 0. 71 Lx. s to the visible light and is a favorable organic photo-conductive material for xerographic printing.
6. By installing two photoelectric encoders on the hob axis and workpiece axis, the zero position signals of photoelectric encoders coincident with each mechanical zero of two axis is reasonably set.
7. It may be a photoelectric converter in the application of exploded piont measuring and film reader. That can greatly enhance the photogrammetry automatization.
8. Our photoelectric rotary encoder are professional manufacturer of encoders have seven or eight years of research and production history.
9. Fixed photoelectric detectors on the two reflectors, they produce a pulse signal as reference signal every round.
10. According to the method of laser interference, photoelectric detector sends out adjusting-phase signal of current, and laser ultrasonic measurement of displacement was realized.
11. The error signal is detected by the transmittance photoelectric plethysmograph. An electromagnetic solenoid is adopted for use as the hydraulic actuator.
12. An extremely weak photoelectric current examination circuit is designed in view of the stability and the noise problems. The circuit includes the filtering, phase compensation and so on.
13. It combines computer technology with multichannel photoelectric detection system with spectral sensitivity of CIE standard observers curve.
14. DDT tube, photoelectric cell, strain gauge and witness board are used to study the transition characteristics of the deflagration to detonation of NEPE propellant slurry in the mixing process.
15. He used Planck's ideas to interpret what had proved classically inexplicable in the photoelectric effect.