1. the work was done piecemeal
کار در چند مرحله انجام شد.
2. Alterations have been carried out on a piecemeal basis.
3. The buildings have been adapted in a piecemeal fashion .
4. The new fire regulations have been introduced piecemeal.
5. The companies were broken up and sold off piecemeal over several years.
6. I've only had a piecemeal account of what happened.
7. The government plans to sell the railways piecemeal to the private sector.
8. No piecemeal liberal reform will make one iota of difference.
9. Milosevic has granted piecemeal concessions while sowing the kind of confusion that he has used in the past to stymie opponents.
10. Rather than do this piecemeal over several years, Mr Moore chose to complete the process in five months flat.
11. To his disappointments it developed in a piecemeal fashion.
12. Elsewhere slum clearance activity was much more piecemeal and avoided spectacular set pieces.
13. Why is it fair to pass piecemeal reforms for powerful industries?
14. Improvements have been largely piecemeal, without adequate government support.