1. Crabs normally catch food with their pincers.
2. He worked with a pair of pincers.
3. Hunger feels like pincers, like the bite of crabs, it burns, burns and has no fire.
4. Don't struggle: take a grip with pincers or pliers and remove the sucker as though pulling out a nail.
5. Suddenly he grabs her pincers with his.
6. They crush their victim in their pincers, but feed by injecting digestive juices and sucking the prey dry.
7. Many sea-urchins of temperate waters have tiny pronged pincers, often provided with poison glands.
8. Quick - adjustment Hydraulic System: Quick regulations on pincers & fingers, maximizing machine performance.
9. Special quick pincers can be settled on wheel rim quickly and easily. Alignment angles as camber, toe-in etc. can be detected without lifting the vehicles and making compensation.
10. Pincers poised and eyes gleaming, a bulldog ant surveys its surroundings.
11. A pair of pincers used in medical treatment; especially for the delivery of babies .
12. It was within the claws of the Warsaw pincers that the Polish Army fought and died.
13. His surgical instruments were a knife and a pair of pincers.
14. Some grew to a length of two metres and were armed with immense pincers with which they seized smaller creatures.