• programming, scheming, scheduling
• planning is the process of deciding in detail how to do something before you actually start to do it.
• planning is also control by the local government of the way that land is used and of what new buildings are built.
• see also family planning, plan.
• advance planning, devising ahead of time, advance designing
• military branch that deals with planning and researching issues related to military structure and combat strategy
planning branch ghq
• branch of the military which is responsible for the planning the structure and infrastructure of the army
• planning permission is official permission that you must get from the local authority before you can build a house or make an extension to an existing building.
• plan of action, method of planning
• allocating of funds, drawing up of a budget
• designing the physical layout of cities, planning the infrastructure of an urban area
• making of strategic marketing or business plans
• careful planning
• careful planning which makes the best use of available resources
• planning of an educational system
enterprise resource planning• erp, integrated business management system (include ...