1. The crux of the issue, therefore, is to pluralize approaches to writing by making adaptations where the needs of learners and circumstances of learning necessitate.
2. How do speakers pluralize nouns in Japanese?
3. Pluralize the names of collection reference.
4. Ensure that Pluralize ors ingularize generated object names and Include Foreign Key Columns in the Model are selected.
5. Pluralize the names of classes that group related attributes, static services, or constants.
6. Pluralize the eggs by adding an egg for a gift of that new couple.
7. With the development of high sci-tech economy, many businesses suffer from great losses when technicians or employees on the inside pluralize or resign.
8. After so much research and writing, the writer personally believes the assessment on junior students mathematics learning should pluralize the individuals, and diversify the assessment forms.
9. This allows users to add a plug-in which can singularize and pluralize names in their own language.
10. The inspiration to China is to pay attention to role of strategic oil reserve, to increase exploration input and pluralize the oil impo. . .