1. Naomi's mothering experiences are poignantly described in her fiction.
2. His piano had a single red rose poignantly lying across the keyboard.
3. To die is poignantly bitter, but the idea of having to die without having lived is unbearable. Erich Fromm
4. Jewish life is poignantly described in Wiesel's journal, "The Jews of Silence".
5. The parting between the two great composers was poignantly prescient.
6. This last observation seems so heartfelt, so poignantly rendered, that one can only advise Mr de Botton himself to cease his solitary endeavours and take the plunge into the pleasures of office life.
7. Poignantly, the second returned with photographs of a mining helmet, its light still glowing.
8. He adds, poignantly, "I knew the marine life would be more abundant, but I couldn't imagine it would be so spectacular".
9. I'm very poignantly conscious of some aspects of it. The built urban environment, the interaction of urban spaces to themselves, to man, and to nature.
10. Rather poignantly for someone born into celebrity and making a career in fashion, McCartney is quite unusually unphotogenic; she's far more attractive in the flesh than she ever looks in pictures.
11. Most poignantly, just three weeks before she died of an overdose at the age of 3 she says she felt that 'life begins at 40'.
12. It was perhaps never more poignantly played out than during the two greatest maritime disasters in history: the sinking of the Titanic and the Lusitania.
13. His story is told poignantly in the film, A Beautiful Mind, now showing here.
14. Poignantly, after so many others ignored the bleeding girl, the woman who finally helped her was a poor migrant who had been collecting trash on the street.
15. Most poignantly of all, material possessions cannot be magically acquired, and stigma of poverty cannot be covered up through magical means.