1. Have you been telling porkies again?
2. He's been looking a bit porky since he gave up smoking.
3. Was he telling porkies again?
4. A moment later Posh Porky marched into the middle of the room and stood right in front of him.
5. Murphy. . . looked lethargic at a porky 206 pounds.
6. The fleshy and porky figure of the actor.
7. Not to mention the rather porky fool cells.
8. There is no question here. The porc in porcelain is the same porc as pork, like porky pig.
9. Speak with an accent ( French, German, Porky Pig, etc. ) during a very important conference call.