1. he received the portfolio of war
به مقام وزارت جنگ رسید.
2. She's trying to build up a portfolio of work to show during job interviews.
3. After dinner that evening, Edith showed them a portfolio of her own political cartoons.
4. My stockbroker manages my portfolio for me.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. He has held the defence portfolio since the first free elections in 1990.
7. Each applicant is asked to supply a portfolio of work at interview.
8. Each client's portfolio is tailor-made.
9. She spent most of last year getting her portfolio together.
10. You'll need to prepare a portfolio of your work.
11. A portfolio approach would keep entry into the managerial profession open and flexible.
12. The Prime Minister offered her the foreign affairs portfolio.
13. The firm owns about 96% of the portfolio, with the balance belonging to our family.
14. Under her arm, she carried a large portfolio.
15. We will actively manage your portfolio to maximise the return on your investment.