1. they possess physical strength consonant with their great bodies
آنان دارای نیروی بدنی متناسب با اندام درشت خود هستند.
2. to possess knowledge and wisdom
از دانش و عقل برخوردار بودن
3. he does not possess the necessary courage
شجاعت لازم را ندارد.
4. a deep desperation began to possess him
نومیدی ژرفی بر او مستولی شد.
5. the groom's passionate desire to possess the bride
میل شدید داماد نسبت به تصاحب عروس
6. he is a fake and doesn't possess a grain of truth
او آدم دغلکاری است و یک جو درستی در وجودش نیست.
7. Mercury was believed to possess magical properties.
8. We possess ten acres of plow.
9. I'm afraid this is the only suitcase I possess.
10. Not all of us possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do.
11. She pretends to various abilities she doesn't possess.
12. They possess property all over the world.
13. The students possess the conviction that they can make a difference to their community.
14. The proletariat must possess the truth of Marxism.
15. Students need to possess certain basic skills by the time they finish school.
16. Vowels possess greater sonority than consonants.