1. Dread is produced by a powerlessness.
2. I listened to many tales of powerlessness, of personal degradation, hopelessness and unhappiness.
3. Perhaps there is no greater feeling of powerlessness, and despair, than seeing a home fill up with water.
4. Certainly, one of the prime reasons for powerlessness is lack of obedience.
5. But I to starboard and I am so powerlessness.
6. Her past unresolved feelings of anger and powerlessness were projected onto Harris's watching TV.
7. Powerlessness is a state of mind. If you think you are powerless, you are.
8. Women's representation helps keep them inplace of relative powerlessness.
9. Letting go is to admit powerlessness; Which means the outcome is not in my hands.
10. A significant cause of stress in the workplace is a sense of powerlessness and lack of control.
11. If we can't bring our problems under control, feelings of powerlessness and despair often ensue.
12. We are moving into an era when frailty, fragility and powerlessness are simply not enough.
13. Gadaffi first floated the idea in 199 arguing that it offered the best chance of escaping poverty and powerlessness.
14. The revelations of evil that I had experienced had brought me only to confusion and powerlessness.