1. Don't prattle about your theory. You must practise it and prove it.
2. Whatever else you do, please avoid musicianly prattle about your favourite brand of guitar strings.
3. To gossip: to natter, to prattle, to chatter, to tittle-tattle, to jabber, to jaw.
4. The lawmakers prattle on about wanting greater continuity.
5. That is whu I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heart behind words.
6. You really shouldn't prattle on about something so trivial.
7. And after all, dear, what is idle prattle for?
8. But ever and anon his childish prattle recurred to what impressed his imagination even more deeply than the wonders of creation.
9. Just be sure not to prattle on.
10. We prattle about scientific discoveries, but we have made scant use of them for our benefit.
11. Don't prattle with this woman, he cautioned himself.
12. That is way I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heart behind words.
13. Just as Tarentino's characters in Pulp Fiction prattle relentlessly, Oshii's constantly philosophize in Innocence, addressing questions of individuality, humanity and the nature of mind and soul.
14. That is why I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heat behind words.
15. Enough. You prattle on like a child reciting bits of meaningless trivialities.