1. practice what you preach
آنچه را که به دیگران پند میدهی خودت هم انجام بده،اول خودت را اصلاح کن بعد دیگران را
2. If the beard were all, the goat might preach.
3. He went abroad to preach Christianity to the heathen.
4. The world people preach down terrorism and violence.
5. Missionaries were sent to preach the Gospel.
6. A large multitude had assembled to hear him preach.
7. They continue to preach their gospel of self - reliance .
8. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to preach.
9. We fail to preach down the people.
10. They preach the abolition of established systems but prose nothing to replace them.
11. "Don't preach at me," he shouted.
12. Do not preach up such boys so much.
13. They preach the abolition of established systems but propose nothing to replace them.
14. Don't preach me a sermon, please.
15. You are in no position to preach to me about efficiency!