1. predicate adjective
2. to predicate the truth of somebody's claims
صداقت ادعاهای کسی را مورد تاکید قرار دادن
3. subject and predicate
مبتدا و خبر
4. Your proposal is acceptable, as we all predicate.
5. But we never have occasion to predicate of an object the individual and instantaneous impressions which it produces in us.
6. The condition is a predicate which is true of just those states N that the action can be applied to.
7. We predicate rationality of man.
8. This predicate is sometimes given in terms of an entity which occurs in goal states and not in others.
9. In this paper, a conditional predicate calculus logic was proposed for representing and reasoning about PKI trust model.
10. This paper expatiates the understanding of "grammar", "syntax and semantics" and "predicate and sentence" from the perspective of formal semantics.
11. A predicate function object or function pointer, see below for more information.
12. In the sentence 'We went to the airport', 'went to the airport' is the predicate.
13. Familiar ways in which such participant-roles are encoded in language are of course the pronouns and their associated predicate agreements.
14. The natural rules for this task have conditions which also include the predicate which checks that two things are different.
15. It is not individual qualities that we ever have occasion to predicate.