1. he used color primarily for plastic purposes
اصولا از رنگ برای مجسمه سازی استفاده میکرد.
2. success in teaching is primarily a matter of talent
موفقیت در تدریس در درجهی اول بستگی به استعداد دارد.
3. the eminence of new york is primarily due to natural advantages
برتری نیویورک در درجهی اول مدیون موهبت های طبیعی میباشد.
4. Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men is primarily based on mutual trust and only secondly on institutions such as courts of justice and police.
5. Her wardrobe consists primarily of huge cashmere sweaters and tiny Italian sandals.
6. Tax cuts have been directed primarily at the better-off.
7. She sees exercise primarily as an unavoidable chore.
8. The issue was not primarily a political one.
9. The inves-tigation was undertaken primarily to mollify pressure groups.
10. Her interest in him is primarily sexual.
11. The person primarily responsible is the project manager.
12. The purpose of the programme is primarily educational.
13. We're primarily concerned with keeping expenditure down.
14. Public order is primarily an urban problem.
15. Poverty is primarily a cause of illness and only secondarily its effect.