• son of a king; ruler, sovereign
• a prince is a male member of a royal family, especially the son of a king or queen.
• prince of wales, oldest son of elizabeth ii (born in 1948), heir to the crown in great britain
• man who fulfills a woman's romantic expectations
• husband of the queen
prince edward island
• island in the gulf of saint lawrence in atlantic canada; canadian province located on prince edward island
prince of darkness
• satan, devil
prince of wahlstatt
• gebhard leberecht von blucher (1742-1819), prussian field marshal, developer of a type of leather boot used by the military
prince of wales
• english heir apparent, prince charles
• the prince of wales is the eldest son of the british monarch. he is the person who will be the next king.
be as happy as a prince
• be very happy, be ecstatic
• male heir apparent to the throne
• a crown prince is a prince who will be king of his country when the present king or queen dies.
le petit prince
• children's story of saint-exupery that became popular among adults
live like a prince
• live extravagantly
philip, prince• prince philip, duke of edinburgh, is the husband of queen elizabeth ii of great britain and northern ireland. he is the son of prince andrew of greece and denmark. in 1947, at his marriage, he renounced his succe ...