1. pristine beauty
2. a layer of pristine snow covered the ground
برف تازه و دست نخوردهای زمین را پوشانده بود.
3. We've just moved into our pristine new offices.
4. My gargantuan, pristine machine was good for writing papers and playing solitaire, and that was all.
5. He wasn't about to blemish that pristine record.
6. The car has been restored to pristine condition .
7. The ground was covered in a pristine layer of snow.
8. The car is in pristine condition .
9. He passed her a pristine handkerchief and waited.
10. An absolute pristine typical Redesmere roach of old, complete with dab of orange under its chin.
11. Encrypted discs will now prohibit pristine copies to videotape.
12. Beyond the pristine beaches are rain forests.
13. It is a pristine waterway and kept that way by the many thoughtful campers that use the faculties along the way.
14. Flora blew her nose into the pristine handkerchief, scrunched it into a ball and threw it on to the linoleum floor.