• person who promotes goodwill and distributes information for a company or organization
• professional, someone who is not an amateur (slang); whore, prostitute (slang); reason that favors, argument in favor of
• supporting, favoring, advocating
• supporting, favoring, advocating; serving as a replacement for
• a pro is someone who does something to earn money rather than as a hobby; an informal use.
• the pros and cons of something are its advantages and disadvantages.
• pro- is used to form adjectives that describe people or organizations as supporting something such as a country, a group of people, or an activity.
• policies and actions that are pro-active are intended to cause things to happen rather than waiting to react to outside events.
pro and con
• for and against
• (latin) offered free of charge, provided at no cost (often refers to legal services)
• supporting a woman's legal right to end a pregnancy through abortion
• for the sake of form, for proper order
pro forma invoice
• certificate of dispatch, detailed list of the contents of a package sent for delivery
pro forma statement
• financial statement that details future activity
• opposing a woman's right to choose to have an abortion, seeking to outlaw the practice of abortion
• in favor of the nazi movement
• proportionate, according to a proportional rate (latin)
• to pay someone for something pro rata means to pay them according to how much of a facility has been used or received; a formal expression.
• if someone has a particular position or job pro tem, they have it temporarily.
• for a temporary period, for a limited period of time (latin)
• powerful information tool that instantly provides relevant information translations and conversions for any word or value that you click on
intel pentium pro
• new central processor of the intel corporation
paint shop pro
• (computers) program for creating and editing graphic files (produced by jasc software, inc.), psp
• pentium pro processor, new central processor of the intel corporation
• word processing program for windows (from lotus)