1. proactive inhibition
2. a proactive approach to fighting drug addiction
روش کنشگرایانه در پیکار با اعتیاد به مواد مخدر
3. Managers must be proactive in identifying and preventing potential problems.
4. Companies are going to have to be more proactive about environmental management.
5. Ability to bring a consistently fresh, lively, proactive approach to developing a sharp, smart, contemporary new venture.
6. We must be reactive rather than proactive, because becoming motivated and taking initiatives involves gaining power.
7. This will require a proactive approach through the preparation of written comments and identifying issues which will be of local interest.
8. The program thrust local government into a proactive role as a deal maker in economic development projects.
9. The chief means of proactive enforcement is routine sampling, which will bring to light or confirm the existence of persistent pollutions.
10. ProActive Software Inc has named Pat Marriott vice president of market.
11. Soon they began to talk about being proactive in creating such effects.
12. As a proactive enforcer a field man must always be prepared for the unexpected.
13. It is far better to be proactive in doing something and make mistakes than do nothing and be safe.
14. Proactive job search Perhaps as a child you were sent with a list to the corner shop.
15. They see themselves as having both reactive and proactive roles.