1. The business of the committee was delayed by procedural difficulties.
2. A Spanish judge rejected the suit on procedural grounds.
3. Theological or procedural matters too deep for such as Lucy and themselves.
4. Besides tougher legal standards, there are several procedural reasons to go slow under the new law, legal experts say.
5. Finally there is a general duty of procedural fairness.
6. There were also a number of small procedural changes desirable in public inquiries.
7. Procedure Certain procedural rules are common to all applications under the Children Act 198
8. Some states, however, give nontenured teachers minimal procedural rights.
9. As a matter of doctrine, procedural matters are governed by the lex fori.
10. The relational algebra is a procedural language.
11. No amount of procedural fairness could compensate for lack of knowledge of the complexities of the law.
12. In addition, procedural reforms in the 1970s transformed the relationship between chairmen and their committee colleagues.
13. As to the former, the usual procedural rules apply depending on whether proceedings are commenced in the High Court or county court.
14. Purely procedural rules may be binding by reference to the rules in force at the time when the procedure is applied.
15. TransAction introduces important procedural changes for the home-moving consumer.