1. The key to acquiring proficiency in any task is repetition.
2. He made little proficiency in literary accomplishments.
3. His proficiency as a surgeon is well known.
4. Evidence of basic proficiency in English is part of the admission requirement.
5. Nick's proficiency with computers is well-known.
6. I brought her proficiency up to the required level.
7. A reasonable proficiency in English is a prerequisite for the course.
8. He acquired greater proficiency after a three-month intensive course.
9. Unless she's turned on by her proficiency with the spittoon.
10. He spent days just gaining a proficiency with the typewriter.
11. The students' proficiency in speaking English is also tested.
12. S schools to raise their proficiency in science and math to the highest levels in the world.
13. However, the growing number of students with instrumental proficiency in recent years has meant an increasing concentration on orchestral work.
14. Proficiency is increasing in contract work and staff have specialist knowledge of such one off tasks.