1. The situation was becoming progressively more difficult.
2. Her health has been declining progressively for several months.
3. My eyesight has got progressively worse over the years.
4. His eyesight is becoming progressively worse.
5. Renewable energy will become progressively more important as time goes on.
6. The problem became progressively worse.
7. Legislation progressively reduced the number of situations in which industrial action could be taken.
8. Central authority has been progressively weakened since the outbreak of the civil war.
9. The Food Safety Act will progressively impact on the way food businesses operate.
10. The satiety index decreased progressively from boiled potatoes to french fries to potato chips.
11. Our particular strength is that we have progressively focused into areas of specialisation including pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals.
12. Renal function also progressively deteriorates during high dose therapy, leading to both oliguria and electrolytes disturbances.
13. Meeting these attainable short-term goals and progressively crossing them off the list can provide an important sense of achievement and reinforcement.
14. People will find it progressively difficult to meet their basic need for cooking energy.
15. The visiting locomotives will progressively arrive during the Steam Festival and after a test run will be used on weekend passenger services.