1. Nuclear proliferation has returned to centre stage in international affairs.
2. The past two years have seen the proliferation of TV channels.
3. This indicates that the stimulation of cell proliferation may not be the only factor in ulcer healing by sucralfate.
4. The proliferation of the colorectal lines was unaffected by histamine.
5. CsA prevents T-cell proliferation by blocking the calcium-activated pathway leading to interleukin-2 transcription.
6. We are sick and tired of the proliferation of guns.
7. Where will this proliferation of athletics end?
8. The proliferation of these diminutive shows will soon be in inverse proportion to the theatres still open to receive them.
9. Small businesses were encouraged, which brought a rapid proliferation of small privately-owned restaurants and shops on the city streets.
10. Neither in Feyerabend's image of theory proliferation nor in Kuhn's paradigm shifts is there any simple model of progress.
11. Suddenly nuclear proliferation became a high-priority concern in Washington.
12. Gastrointestinal epithelial cell proliferation is influenced by many hormonal, paracrine, and intraluminal agents.
13. The proliferation of this literature has so simplified going into our wilderness areas that readers are literally taken by the hand.
14. The mean proliferation indices within compartments were nearly identical for both assays.
15. Regional conflicts - along with the proliferation of missiles and nuclear, chemical and biological weapons - present growing dangers.