• method of dealing with a certain subject; draft of a treaty; rules of behavior; memorandum, original record of a document; standard for dealing with data transfer (computers)
• protocol is a system of rules about the correct way to act in formal situations.
• a protocol is a written record of a treaty or agreement that has been made by two or more countries.
• group of protocols which determine the method of data transfer on a network
according to protocol
• in line with accepted procedures
address resolution protocol
• protocol which supplies addresses to workstations on a local area network
border gateway protocol
• (computers) protocol used for exchanging routing information between gateway hosts on large networks (such as the internet), bgp
• agreement made in 1901 between china and eleven western nations in which china agreed to accept international supervision and to pay restitution for injuries sustained during the boxer rebellion
chief of protocol
• government employee in charge of supervising and maintaining proper behavior
• standard procedure for transmitting information
• definitions and standards according to which communication between computers is performed
• method of internet communication in which information is transferred between two central network computers without installing a connection between them
data compression protocol ...