1. a prototype atomic engine
یک موتور پیشمونهای اتمی
2. the prototype of a new car
پیشمونهی یک اتومبیل جدید
3. The car is presently at the prototype stage.
4. Chris Retzler has built a prototype of a machine called the wave rotor.
5. He was the prototype of the elder statesman.
6. This is the prototype for future school buildings.
7. The team is developing a prototype for a digital compact camera.
8. I sketched the layout of a prototype store and worked up a business plan.
9. Now they are building a prototype detector.
10. Under reasonably constant temperature conditions, the prototype unit provided a time period of 24 hours within two or three minutes.
11. The prototype reproduces readings with an accuracy of about 10 percent - on par with most petrol gauges.
12. It enables users to prototype specific hardware interfaces and also network systems.
13. The exchange rate mechanism is a voluntary prototype for a single currency.
14. Collection of stories said to be the missing prototype for Finnegans Wake.