1. Giardia lamblia is a protozoa, a single-celled animal, responsible for one of the most prevalent parasitic diseases in the world.
2. Protozoa are much larger than bacteria or viruses, although still not visible to the naked eye.
3. Biochemical Adaptation in Parasites Parasites - from protozoa to helminths - occupy many environments that have markedly different physical and chemical characteristics.
4. IFN may also be induced by some bacteria, protozoa.
5. These microscopic bacteria and protozoa break down cellulose and fiber into digestible nutrients.
6. Bovine coccidiosis is one of important protozoa diseases.
7. Yucca extract could decrease the number of the protozoa significantly ( P & lt; 0. 05 ).
8. In addition, there are infections by protozoa and infestations of pubic lice and scabies.
9. Protozoa and parasitic worms are more complex organisms than bacteria and viruses.
10. It is, in fact, colonies of bacteria, protozoa, mycoplasmas, yeasts and viruses a gel - like organic material.
11. Protozoa is an important component in the aquatic ecosystem, andthe characteristics of and function aquatic ecosystems.
12. Trypanosome belonging to kinetoplastid protozoa is host to a variety of intriguing and unique features, including RNA editing.
13. The pathogen in the waters are viruses, bacteria, protozoa and helminths.
14. Most people have been exposed to it, but if your-immune system is intact the protozoa will seldom do harm.