1. providence has manipulated events to this end
مشیت الهی عاقبت کار را چنین ترتیب داده است.
2. divine providence saved him from certain death
مشیت الهی او را از مرگ حتمی نجات داد.
3. the farmer's providence saved him from poverty
آیندهنگری کشاورز او را از فقر نجات داد.
4. Providence is always on the side of the big [strongest] battalions.
5. Providence is always on the side of the strongest battalions.
6. Her recovery was a special providence of God.
7. It seemed like providence that the doctor happened to be passing just at the time of the accident.
8. She believed her suffering was sent by providence.
9. But divine providence interceded, for the wheel broke, the spikes flying off and injuring many bystanders.
10. In 197 in Providence, Rhode Island, disturbances broke out after an unexplained murder of a black man by police.
11. A year ago, in a 71-69 loss at Providence, Abrams committed a critical turnover that wound up being the difference.
12. I awaken each morning and thank Providence for my good fortune in doing work I love.
13. You know Steve president of the Providence Company.
14. Y., to Providence, ran aground Friday afternoon after the tugboat pushing it was disabled by an unexplained explosion.
15. When Bud fires up the cast-iron Providence wood stove, a faint recollection of chickens emanates from the floor.