1. Other people who get psoriasis only on knees and elbows may need to fend people off.
2. Psoriasis is one of the most common dermatological diseases. Its major character of pathology is parakeratosis of keracytes.
3. ObjectiveTo explore the curative effect of treating psoriasis guttate with tanshinone.
4. A scaly patch formed on the skin by psoriasis.
5. Patients with guttate, erythrodermic, or pustular psoriasis were excluded.
6. Objective Application the chinese medical science treatment psoriasis for acupuncture point catgut - embedding therapy.
7. Psoriasis guttata in association with hepatocellular carcinoma.
8. Methods : The throat swabs of patients with psoriasis vulgaris were cultured.
9. Hemolytic streptococcal infection is a predisposing factor for psoriasis, so as tonsillitis, avoid cold, pharyngitis.
10. Dermatology: Atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, body odor, eczema, frostbite, spots, freckles and so on.
11. Psoriasis is a chronic T-lymphocyte mediated inflammatory and proliferous skin disease, and its treatment is still a puzzled problem.
12. I talk about a rash on my arm that looks like an allergic reaction but is in fact the heartbreak of psoriasis.
13. Known as the sunshine vitamin because it's absorbed from the sun, Vitamin D is a well-known treatment for psoriasis.
14. Programme LUNCH/ZMU/27/10/93 We've had an amazing response to our search for a cure for the chronic skin complaint psoriasis.
15. Available on prescription, Calcipotriol is advised for the skin condition psoriasis.