• type of sweet creamy dessert; custard; baked dish containing suet; meat sausage containing a lot of blood
• a pudding is a cooked sweet food made with flour, fat, and eggs, and usually served hot as the sweet course of a meal.
• a pudding basin is a deep round bowl that is used in the kitchen, especially for mixing or for cooking puddings.
• chubby face, fat face
• stupid person, idiot
• coward, person that is not brave
• (geology) conglomerate, detrital sedimentary rock that is coarse grained and composed of round fragments cemented together
• (british) blood sausage, blood pudding
• black pudding is a thick sausage with a black skin. it is made from pork fat and pig's blood.
• blood sausage, black sausage made with suet and pig's blood
• a christmas pudding is a special pudding that is eaten at christmas. it is made from dried fruit, spices, and suet.
• traditional british dessert made from a boiled or steamed pudding with fruit and spices
• a plum pudding is a special pudding that is eaten at christmas, made with dried fruit, spices, and suet; an old-fashioned expression.
queen of pudding
• (british) bread pudding made with jam and meringue
• rice pudding is a food made by baking rice in milk and sugar. it is usually eaten as a dessert. ...