1. The party's rank and file are beginning to question the prime minister's choice of advisers.
2. There was widespread support for him among the rank and file.
3. The payment offered to the rank and file is extremely poor.
4. Most rank and file police officers rejected the new pay offer.
5. The rank and file of the party had lost confidence in the leadership.
6. The rank and file members will follow the injunction of the party leadership.
7. While I have no special bond with the rank and file, I do sometimes have one with the officers.
8. Men passed back and forth from the rank and file.
9. The rank and file were drawn from forced levies laid upon the tax-paying population.
10. It is down, straight down, into the rank and file, and there is nothing to break the fall.
11. The rank and file has lost confidence in the party leadership.
12. But they expected the rank and file to act more out of pragmatism than principle when choosing a nominee.
13. Yet some provisional leaders and rank and file members are committed to their Roman catholic religious belief and practice.
14. Social control of the rank and file, in its formal disciplinary guise, had a multitude of possibilities.