1. The images are created in real time.
2. Real Time Systems Manager software, optimised for parallel processing applications, is also provided.
3. Why doesn't one just stick to the ordinary, real time that we understand?
4. Then abruptly I am back in real time, bobbing up and down in the river, powerless against its current.
5. In the real time direction, this inevitably leads to singularities, places where space-time comes to an end.
6. In real time, Peter worked out, Emor began towards the end of 1963 and flourished for nearly two years.
7. Continuity is how things work in real time when they are in sync.
8. The action occurs in real time, and damage shows on a vehicle and affects its performance.
9. Real time ultrasound is a simple method of measuring gastric emptying which has been validated by previous studies.
10. I said we needed a weekend, real time, for both of us, and you said give it time.
11. In other words, this is all happening in real time.
12. To make the training realistic the simulation operates in real time .
13. Text chat is a generic term for communicating in real time over the Net using your keyboard to type messages.
14. It was news because it was an unpredictable event unfolding in real time.
15. The neural network approach requires fewer resources than conventional statistical methods, and further, can process data in real time.