1. I was hit by the realisation that I might die.
2. It'seemed that the realisation of his life's dream oppressed him with overjoy.
3. The realisation that the murderer must have been a close friend came as a shock.
4. Let's pull together for the early realisation of the four modernizations.
5. The realisation that she was gone was like a knife thrust.
6. There is now a growing realisation that things cannot go on like this for much longer.
7. The realisation left him with a feeling of anguish so great that it threatened to engulf him.
8. But the spoils are enough to cushion the realisation that she will never be totally free of this marriage.
9. Her hand froze against his cheek as the realisation tensed every muscle in her body.
10. Harmony and group awarenesses develop, in particular a realisation of responsibility towards your companions.
11. Often, this realisation is quite sudden, being triggered by a particular problem or crisis.
12. Along the link there also flows a realisation that there are more efficient ways to run a country.
13. A sudden realisation burnt into her mind like a brand.
14. It's the realisation that they are not perfectible which weighs on all these Emersonians.