1. remarkable beauty
زیبایی فوق العاده
2. his remarkable likeness to his brother
شباهت چشمگیر او به برادرش
3. the remarkable characteristics of sohrab's paintings
ویژگیهای چشمگیر نقاشیهای سهراب
4. she showed remarkable discipline: she did not refer to their insult at all
او خودداری قابل ملاحظهای از خود نشان داد و اصلا به توهین آنها اشارهای نکرد.
5. an herb with remarkable iatric qualities
گیاهی دارای خواص طبی قابل توجه
6. such influences may operate remarkable changes
اینگونه نفوذها میتوانند باعث دگرگونیهای قابل ملاحظهای بشوند.
7. he negotiated his business with remarkable skill
او با مهارت چشمگیر معاملات بازرگانی خود را انجام میداد.
8. The resemblance between Susan and her sister was remarkable.
9. He showed remarkable endurance throughout his illness.
10. He was gaining a reputation as a remarkable virtuoso.
11. The book celebrates the hostages' remarkable triumph over appalling adversity.
12. She shows remarkable assurance on stage for one so young.
13. He has shown remarkable consistency in his exam results.
14. The Eiffel Tower is a remarkable feat of engineering.
15. That is indeed remarkable! That is indeed a remarkable thing!
16. She was a truly remarkable woman.
17. Scientists have discovered remarkable new evidence showing how the body rebuilds itself while we sleep.
18. What is even more remarkable about the whole thing is . . .