1. the restoration of charles ii to the throne of england
بازگردانی چارلز دوم به تخت سلطنت انگلیس
2. the restoration of order and peace in the cities
اعادهی نظم و آرامش در شهرها
3. They demanded the restoration of all their lost lands.
4. Major restoration work will begin in May.
5. We demand an immediate restoration of our right to vote.
6. Many of the older paintings have undergone extensive restoration.
7. The house fell into disrepair until a restoration fund was set up .
8. This historic watermill is currently awaiting restoration.
9. He is still at work on the restoration.
10. The rural environment lent itself to the restoration of his health.
11. The palace is closed during restorations / for restoration.
12. His visit is expected to lead to the restoration of diplomatic relations.
13. An anonymous donor has given ￡500 towards the restoration fund.
14. The restoration to the castle took a year and cost a lot of money.
15. I owe the restoration of my hearing to this remarkable new technique.