1. to rev up production
تولید را زیاد کردن
2. The needle on the rev counter soared.
3. In the first place you must rev it up to warm the engine.
4. Don't rev up the engine too fast.
5. Don't rev the engine so hard.
6. Rev Wilson spent 20 years ministering in some of New York's poorest areas.
7. Rev it up to warm the engine.
8. The coal mines in North China have to rev up their outputs to meet ever - increasing demand.
9. It's his job to rev up the audience before the show starts.
10. The memorial service was conducted by the Rev. David Prior.
11. Rev. Dawson addressed the congregation from the pulpit.
12. Our plant will rev up production to meet the needs of the developing conditions.
13. From a safe distance he saw him rev up a motor bike and ride away.
14. Aelred suggested that the Commission write to the Rev. MacLean expressing their gratitude for all the help he has given.
15. The Rev. Malcolm Surman conducted the service.