1. The function of bones is to give rigidity.
2. The rigidity of the metal caused it to crack.
3. He deplored the rigidity of her views.
4. Hostility and rigidity are particularly problematic because they seldom deliver the desired result over the long term.
5. The rigidity and traction of the EBs was far superior to spongy plimsolls.
6. Sometimes I think we confuse rigidity with rigor.
7. This will almost always accentuate the rigidity and sometimes is the only manner in which it can be demonstrated.
8. A slight smile curved her mouth, relaxing the rigidity of her body.
9. It improves all manifestations of the disease although rigidity and bradykinesia are benefited more than tremors.
10. In my opinion, the relative rigidity and compartmentalization of the program made for lowered technical efficiency and morale.
11. This rigidity is regarded as a price worth paying in order to achieve the objective of full integration.
12. He instilled more atonement and rigidity to the order of friars.
13. Rigidity is not an issue with the electrostatic diaphragm.
14. Solids exhibit a wide variation in rigidity.
15. The rigidity in tone and approach of the syllabuses and materials is also a matter for concern.